Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pauly D, Elvis, Windy

There have been many famous hair dues in our time.  Starting way back with the Elvis swoop all the way to present day Pauly D hair due.  Many may wonder, what would happen if you combined these two, loud hair styles....


This my friends is called the Pelvis-d look. If you want any more information on how to make babies hair this fabulous, please contact my genes.

On another note, my trailer is a hot box. No central air, only heating, no air condition unit, only windy weather. If we do not take action soon, (meaning get some money) I fear that we are going to melt this summer away. Luckily it has been pretty windy these past couple of weeks, so we are getting a teensy tiny bit of coolness, but if it gets any hotter that wind is just going to be more of a frustration than anything. 

There is a plus side to all of this hot, sunny weather.
THIS IS IT
I bought this at Sqecial Media in Lexington back when I first got pregnant with Windy. It is a solar panel device that makes rainbows spin around a room. It was about $29.00. For the longest time I thought it didn't work but that was because the sun has to directly hit it. Windy's room is facing west in our house, so I put it on her window so that she can watch the sun go down while watching rainbows spin around in her room. Its pretty neat for all ages not just babies. :)

One last thing. I bought these flowers from Food City 1 1/2 weeks ago and they are still thriving. I have never had flowers that lasted this long, so I am very pleased.


The story about why I bought these flowers is that when Mikie and I were in the check out line in food city, this little girl was right behind us smelling the flowers. It was pretty precious to see how much the scent excited her. She was with an older man, I'm guessing it was her dad, and he kept trying to tell her to get back and quit smelling the flowers, he didn't seem like a pleasant man. So I decided that I was going to buy the flowers, that SHE was smelling, so that I could give her a couple, and the rest to Windy. Well once I got the flowers the little girl was locking eyes with me, and I was trying to find the perfect time to go over and give her a few. Well the time never felt right because her Dad seemed weird and I didn't know if it would be appropriate or not. So I never got to give them to her. It sucks bad.
But these are those flowers and they are still alive and still smell so beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment